Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


05 October 2010

They can run but they can't hide...........

Mitch waits patiently for Dave to come back.  This cowdog rides miles across the desert as Dave zigs and zags thru sagebrush, up and down draws, flying low to the outskirts of the allotments checking on cattle.  When they find some, Mitch gets down and helps drive the cattle while Dave herds with his bike.


And there they go again!  The most fun I've ever had herding cattle is working with Dave on his bike and Mitch on the ground.  It was fun and easy riding with them because they didn't really need me at all. And now I want a horn on my horn!

No comments:

Post a Comment