Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


05 October 2010

See ya in a few days.....

That's what she said as she rode away :)  Three riders were heading for those hills to gather cattle and drive them miles to water and the trap later the same day.  A trap is a setup of corrals to hold the cattle while they are worked....doctored and branded.  Long days in the saddle.  Great friends.  Great horses.  Hard work.  Lots of fun.
You'll notice the sky is a different color of blue in this photo.  Each day presented a new sky.  High clouds and rain mist, wind, dust, heat, cold....all affected the color of blue in the high, wide, and wondrous sky of Hot Creek Ranch.

No comments:

Post a Comment