Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


06 October 2010

Hot Creek Critters enjoy life.....


To quote my son-in-law Ken...
"I believe our world is God's canvas, and I constantly try to appreciate the beauty of this world."

That pretty well says it all for me.  I love the beautiful world God has created for us to live on and enjoy.  Every 100 miles the earth is a new place to see... the colors in the sky are a little different, vegetation changes, hills and mountains and desert are new as the terrain alters, lakes and rivers provide a whole new beauty and grandeur.  Our planet is truly amazing!
That is just one reason I love being a photographer.  I can 'catch' some of the beauty for all time....for everyone to enjoy.  Another major reason I photograph what I do is because ranch folks live by the land, love the land, work with the land, make their living by the land and it's creations, and enjoy the land.  It's an adventure to work with others who love the land as I do, to work alongside them, and to capture some of that wonderful experience and adventure for others to enjoy through the years.
We get tired and dirty and it just makes water all the more precious and welcome, and we sleep sound.


No comments:

Post a Comment