Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


05 October 2010

Fall Gather at Hot Creek Ranch

It's simply awesome!  The skies over Hot Creek Ranch are the most beautiful I've ever seen.  Surrounded by mountain ranges all around, the clouds and thunderheads gather over that expanse of high desert  providing a different breathtaking view every day.  Some days the skies are the brightest blue you will ever see....the turquoise blue of Carribean waters, with pristine white clouds floating above riders as they search ridges and gullies for cattle. And other times the sky turns dark and threatening with black thunderheads creeping slowly across the ranch bellowing and spewing lightening and rain.
On our stay there last week, helping with the fall gather and branding, we saw both.  It was simply awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment