Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


17 October 2010

Be Patient with me.....

I have a new laptop....VERY NICE one too.  I'm going to be loading ALL my photography onto this one laptop.  I have photography on 3 computers right now ... and, of course ,backed up.
I want it all in one place for editing and uploading.  Thus, the new BIG DOG.
I'll finally get more of the Hot Creek Ranch photography uploaded this coming week.
Also, please share my Blog with all your friends and ask them to also share.  I'd like the world :) to enjoy my photography of Ranch Life in the American West.  The only way for my work to get OUT THERE before I'm long gone is if you will help me by sharing my blog and my photography website.
Thanks so much!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment