Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


06 October 2010

Me and Cooper

Here's an image of me on my roping horse Cooper.  What a good guy!  He can be counted on in any situation.  Thanks to my daughter-in-law, Tricia, for taking this for me.  I rarely have photos of myself out working cattle.  I kept the original but love making Fine Art Images out of photography and this one was a good photo to play with.
We're in the trap sorting the cattle....bulls loaded here, weaning calves loaded there, cows and young calves through that gate to that pen, roping steers thru this gate and into this pen, etc.  Great way to spend a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment