Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


07 October 2010

And then the rains came....

We were sweating, and eating dirt.....literally.  Open your mouth to speak and get a mouthful of dirt blowing in the wind.  But the wind helped keep us a little cooler so we didn't mind.  By afternoon black clouds grumbled across the sky and we got hit hard.  By the time it passed, my hooded sweatshirt was soaked and the wind howled and I was COLD.  Crazy desert weather.  This image was taken right before hard rain hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment