Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


05 October 2010

Pushing Cows

Cooper and me pushing cows down a long dusty cow trail to the water tank and trap where we will doctor and tag a big bunch tomorrow.  Riders are scattered for miles across the desert riding draws and washes gathering one cow here, two cows there, 30 sometimes.......pushing them all to the same trap all day long.  If you look far down the trail ahead of the cows you can see the trap.  The cattle in this allotment go there for water each day so they're pretty accomodating in the heat.  And it was a hot one that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment