Click on my thumbnails to enlarge and view..... and visit my website at http://ranch-life-photography.smugmug.com/ for full resolution images. If it's not on the website yet just email me and ask me for it. I also have thousands of photos not on my website.....if there's something special you're looking for I may have it. Just ask!


21 November 2010

Roping is sooooooo fun!

Well, between Facebook, Blog, Smugmug website, and my daily ranch life I seem to forget one or the her on a daily basis.  But life is good.  Life is interesting.  Life is fun. 
I took quite a few photos from the 'balcony' at the end of the arena, in Winnemucca during the WSRRA Finals Rodeo, and I'm loving the shots from that angle.  I haven't even seen them all on my computer yet.  It's like a party everyday when I search thru them and discover more awesome cowboy action!

No comments:

Post a Comment